Accredited Courses for Australian Minimum Context Gap for OTSR Holders have been developed by E-Oz Energy Skills Australia for the following occupations:
- Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Mechanic
- Electrical Fitting
These courses are found on www.training.gov.au
- Course in Electrician – Minimum Australian Context Gap (Course Code: 10809NAT). Click Here to view 10809NAT course structure. NOTE: From 1 January 2020 this course has replaced 10145NAT.
- Course in Refrigeration and Air Conditioning – Minimum Australian Context Gap (Course Code: 10146NAT).
Click Here to view the course structure for this accredited course. NOTE: From 4 February 2021 this course will be replaced with 10878NAT. Click Here to view the course structure for 10878NAT.
- Course in Electrical Fitting – Minimum Australia Context Gap (Course Code: 10659NAT)
Click Here to view the course structure for this accredited course
* If you are an OTSR holder click here to view RTOs who conduct the Australian Minimum Context Gap Courses. RTOs should also offer flexible delivery (distance learning) within Australia.
* If you are an RTO interested in applying to become licensed to deliver one of the above MACG courses please visit our RTO Page.