Electrical Licensing


The Department of Education and Training (DET), represented by Trades Recognition Australia (TRA) have released a website ‘Mutual Recognition’. This website has been developed specifically to provide information about how an occupational licence or registration obtained in one state or territory can be recognised in another.

To view occupational licencing contacts and information, please click here.